Monday, April 2, 2007

Me, myself and I ..

My name is Khalifa Salem Mohammed Khalifa AL Romaithi , I am 21 years old and studying in the place that I wished to study most, the Higher Colleges of Technology. I graduated from high school in June 2005 and applied to the college to continue my higher studies.

I got some work experience because of working in several places during the summer time like, the municipality, police, and the job I enjoyed most being a coach in the Sammaliah island for a group of 20 trainers, train them and teach them how to sale in the jolly-boats.

I am interested in motor bikes (ATV’s) and riding the sand dunes by bike. My other interest is also Jet Ski riding and I like sea sports also. In my leisure time I usually play the oud with my friends and try to create new tunes.

Now I am trying to concentrate on my studies and I wish to gradate from the college with a high diploma in Business Information Technology to get a proper job and get married.




No comments: